Friday, January 13, 2006
 


It finally stopped raining.

Last night (as with the past few days) it rained up a storm- even with my handy umbrella and mighty high heels, I ended up getting half-drenched walking home. Not to mention the involuntary breakdancing routine I was doing what with my feet constantly slipping out of my heels.

I speak not out of misplaced confidence but I really feel like this is going to be the year of the Lord’s favour for me. I only sent out 4 resumes (picky me), to which 3 replied and 2 of which are very good positions. Amazing, because I know it has nothing to do with my capabilities and experience and everything to do with His timing and providence.

This leads me to my theme verse for the year, which coincides with the Young Adults ministry:

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” – Matthew 19:26

P/S: 11 more days to my teenage dream come true- I got a 12th row seat to the one-night only Backstreet Boys concert at the Indoor stadium! Don’t mind me. ;)


Link to this entry | 2 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile