Monday, May 1, 2006
So here's a funny story. 


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...

I lost my handphone AGAIN.

Well, technically I didn't really lose it because it either fell out of my bag while I was running from the train station to meet my colleagues or someone must have very skillfully reached into my bag while I was engrossed with the music on my MP3 player.

Either way, I've only had it for all of two weeks, and to think I was so happy that I got such a gorgeous phone . It was a Nokia 6280 and retails on the market (without line) for about $600ish. OUCH.

When I called my number, the person had already switched off my phone.

I just hope the person who took it is someone really really poor and he can sell off the phone and buy himself three months of groceries.

Stop laughing! This is my only consolation.

I'm more embarrassed than upset really. I've never had a mobile phone for more than a year, and I really thought my new high-tech business phone was going to last me a lifetime.

Two weeks!

I am now using a Nokia 7610 that my mother handed me.

So I've lost all 300ish contacts in my mobile, and I'll have to very painfully enter in everybody's number again. And that's if I randomly bump into them on the streets. What are the odds?

Please excuse me while I reel in from the shock of being such a loser. K will understand. ;)


Link to this entry | 1 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile