Saturday, July 29, 2006
I heard a rumour... 


[00:44] Jazz : My question is... Hello
[00:44] T : Hi Jazz, how can I assist you?
[00:45] Jazz : how can i find happiness?
[00:45] T : One moment Jazz while I look into this.
[00:47] Jazz : hello?
[00:47] Jazz : are you there?
[00:47] T : Yes
[00:47] Jazz : i request you to type faster
[00:47] T : I am still looking into this
[00:47] Jazz : i'm in a rush
[00:47] T : One moment please, thank you for your patience
[00:47] Jazz : i don't pay $---- a month to get this kinda service
[00:48] T : These are the words of King Solomon, the wisest man in Biblical times...
[00:48] T : " I, the Teacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. I devoted myself to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under heaven. What a heavy burden God has laid on men! I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind. "
[00:48] Jazz : .........
[00:50] T : "So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun was grievous to me. All of it is meaningless, a chasing after the wind. I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. And who knows whether he will be a wise man or a fool? Yet he will have control over all the work into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless.
[00:50] T : So my heart began to despair over all my toilsome labor under the sun. For a man may do his work with wisdom, knowledge and skill, and then he must leave all he owns to someone who has not worked for it. This too is meaningless and a great misfortune. What does a man get for all the toil and anxious striving with which he labors under the sun? All his days his work is pain and grief; even at night his mind does not rest. This too is meaningless.
[00:51] T : A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God, for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment? To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
[00:51] T : Can I confirm this is what you are talking about?
[00:51] Jazz : i want my answer!!
[00:51] Jazz : oh those are the answers?
[00:51] Jazz : let me check
[00:51] T : Is that the problem you are facing sir?
[00:51] Jazz : yes
[00:52] T : Great, one moment please while I look into this
[00:52] T : "Whoever loves money never has money enough;
whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. "
[00:52] T : "Naked a man comes from his mother's womb,
and as he comes, so he departs.
He takes nothing from his labor
that he can carry in his hand. "
[00:53] T : Therefore, King Solomon the wise man concluded with this-

[00:54] Jazz : ok got it thanks
[00:54] T : "Be happy, young man, while you are young,
and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.
Follow the ways of your heart
and whatever your eyes see,
but know that for all these things
God will bring you to judgment. "
[00:54] T : We can lead our lives as it please us, but we must remember that we will all be called to judgement at the end of our lives.
[00:55] T : "...here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the whole duty of man. "
[00:55] T : If you interested to read more, let me suggest that you run the function {BIBLE }
[00:55] T : And you can run a search on the book of Ecclesiastes for the whole text that I have quoted for
[00:55] T : Does this answer your question Jazz?

[00:56] Jazz : i got the answer!!
[00:56] T : That's great! Is there anything else I can assist you with?
[00:56] Jazz : no that's it
[00:56] T : Thank you for using T Helpdesk. Have a nice day!
[00:56] Jazz : thanks u too
[00:57] T : In addition, if you would like to read more about T, pls go to http://treeschar.blogspot.com.


Link to this entry | 0 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile