Tuesday, December 5, 2006
A case of wanderlust and other peculiarness 


Wanderlust
Will my wanderlust ever be satisfied?

Am planning a 3D2N trip with Ahred to Genting Highlands / Kuala Lumpur after Christmas as a pre-birthday getaway and then a week-long vacation at the end of February to Tokyo to meet with the Peter and my girls.

All so suddenly there are so many places to go and people to meet. It's now or never, while I am still young and can afford to do this in the absence of family and financial obligations.

So I'm glad to be back at work. I missed everyone. I was greeted by a Thank You card mailed from Tokyo from the girls and a SuperBOB kit of vintage postcards and a wacky black paper eyeframe. Needless to say I had it on the whole day at work with my video on and called myself SUPERBOBERINA.

Superboberina

And I found myself with new neighbours from the latest Movers' & Shakers', which is a nice change. The guy who used to sit on my right would curse every 5 minutes and make obscene hand gestures at the monitor when the clients got to him, which was disturbing and funny both at once. He is now replaced with M whom I can girly-talk with and take pantry breaks together with. Cute!

She told me about the new salon that opened across the road from my office, so I impulsively decided to skip gym and get my hair cut, coloured and treated. It helped that the hairdresser had Taiwanese-popstar good looks (albeit his name was Wing and spoke with Malaysian-accented Chinese).

Plus I have beautiful manicured nails from my Sunday date with Miss Chi Chi!

But I am tired, having clocked a grand total of 7 hours of sleep for 2 nights. I should really get more rest tonight, but sleep just seems like such a waste of time when I could be reading or writing.

I continue to astound the people around me.


Link to this entry | 0 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile