Thursday, December 14, 2006
Psalm 13 


Psalm 13
For the director of music. A psalm of David.

1 How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever?
        How long will you hide your face from me?

2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
        and every day have sorrow in my heart?
        How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
        Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

4 my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
        and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
        my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD,
        for he has been good to me.



And so the feeling of sinking comes upon you surreptitiously, and you grab whatever lifeline is extended to you and kick with all your might to stay afloat. But soon you lose steam and am quite ready to let go and stop fighting the current.

Let it push you deeper into the open seas. Let it wash over you and maybe you don't have to think so much and work so hard anymore.

Let go, T. Let go.

And let God. Let Him take you by the hand and comfort you in the way only His unfailing love can. Assured that despite all appearances, He will make a way and lead you to your destiny, your life calling.

He has prepared a table before me and surely my cup overfloweth. All the days of my life.

Has He ever failed me?


Link to this entry | 0 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile