Thursday, February 8, 2007
favoured 


Nobody's perfect, and I never expected you to be.

A modicum of respect for my feelings would have been appreciated- I've gone through enough toxic relationships to know that I would do better without.

Maybe I'm being stubborn about this but I am letting go before I hurt myself.


On a cheerier note, the Peter applied to work in the Hong Kong office same week as me so we can finally meet up and hang out and play tourist together! Watshiwa sugoku tanoshimi. He is my burst of sunshine after a stretch of bleak skies and dark clouds.

Had my first role play with the APAC manager today and it went surprisingly well. I was nervous, but he was impressed nonetheless and spent a good amount of time giving me positive feedback and coaching me on how I could better sell the functions. He also asked ("this is on a personal level") about my aspirations in the company and shared some exciting plans.

I am favoured.

"For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord."
- Proverbs 8:35

Labels: ,



Link to this entry | 0 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile