Monday, June 30, 2008
halfway home 


After two weeks of anticipation which led to sheer, unspeakable agony (think MAJOR insomnia), the day has finally arrived! I have never been so excited in my life, not even when I got 5th row tickets to the Backstreet Boys concert two years ago!

I will be flying via Singapore Airlines from Narita at 7 in the evening and arriving at Changi at 1 in the morning.

My schedule looks to be pretty packed but I'm trying to fit in as many people as I can- I will get a local pre-paid line when I am in town but I don't have the number yet, so please call me on my Japanese mobile number if you want to get me!

I will be heading to Bangkok on the 4th of July (Friday) and then to Phnom Penh on 8th (Monday) and Siam Reap on 11th (Friday) and will be back again in Singapore on the 15th (Tuesday).

I am returning to Tokyo on the morning of 18th (Friday) and going back to work the next day.

Not sure if I'd have the time to log on for the next three weeks, so don't miss me too much!

Labels: ,



Link to this entry | 1 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile