Monday, February 4, 2008
What's up, B? 


My silly SMS conversation with Ryan on the train home-

    Me: We survived the weekend! Have yourself a nice cold beer :)
Ryan: On my way to do just that. Easy weekend- my first two and last two
            lessons were cancelled, and last 2 yesterday too!
    Me: I hate you!
Ryan: Why? Usually my luck rubs off on the people I hang out with!
    Me: One dinner does not constitute as hanging out!!!
Ryan: Well you'll have to remedy that I guess...
    Me: I planned the first dinner- "It's your turn to pick the restaurant next,             Tony."(Berlitz English 4, Chapter 2). Don't ask me why I remembered.
Ryan: Wow, now that's talent. I can only hope to one day match that.
    Me: "You know what, Paula, I'm not really hungry right now..." (Berlitz             English 2, Chapter 2) The tragic story of my life!!!
Ryan: Haha. What?? No Hot Topics or Talking About Business today? Not so             impressive after all.
    Me: "Peter sat in his office, he's had the time to think about his life for the
            first time in months..." (Berlitz Business Reader). I'm delirious!
Ryan: Haha okay, Miss Memory.
    Me: Last one- What did Sushi A say to Sushi B? "What's up, B?"
Ryan: What?? I'm dazed and confused.
    Me: What's up, B? (Wasabi) I blame my sister for the joke.
Ryan: Aaaaaahh... now I get it, so clever. You mean that's not a T original?
    Me: Unfortunately I have no stake in her brillance... Sigh.

It was a deadly combination of the lack of sleep, fatigue and hunger.

Labels: ,



Link to this entry | 0 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile