Friday, July 18, 2008
Back 


18 days in Southeast Asia and I am back in Japan again.

Overwhelmed by the people I met, the experiences I had, the scenery I saw, I have so many stories to tell and photos to show. (I also got myself a nice tan and put on a lot of weight.) Getting out of this country and being back on my side of the world has helped put things into perspective, and it was indubitably the best holiday of my life.

I feel so truly blessed to have been given the opportunities I was given.


E took incredible care of me the whole trip and stood by me through hunger, fatigue, the occasional princess tantrums and emotional moments. You learn a lot about a person when you are travelling with him and after being together 24/7 for 3 weeks, I am glad we chose each other to go with.

To everyone whom we caught up with in Singapore, know that I miss you all more than words can say and I hope that we will meet up again soon.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Link to this entry | 1 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile