Monday, June 22, 2009
I'm leaving your town again 


Taken outside Fort Canning Park, Singapore

You were there on the line thousands of miles away, as I sat on the doorstep of my rented apartment crying my eyes out because I was lonely and afraid. You told me everything was going to be okay, and I believed you. I believed you because you were the only one who would understand what it felt like, and because you have always accepted me for who I am. Other men can come and go, but you'll always be my Ahred.

Maybe this coming-and-going thing is becoming a bad habit.

Maybe I secretly enjoy hearing my friends tell me how they don't know what they would ever do when I'm gone, how much they are going to miss me. But we all know life goes on.

It's hard to explain- but if only you know how much you are a piece of me, and when I'm not here I'm always thinking of you. Still when I'm back I feel like my heart's someplace else and I really have to go.

See the slideshow of the photos from today here.

Labels: , , , ,



Link to this entry | 0 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile