Friday, January 22, 2010
It's been a hard day's night 


This weekend will be momentuous. I can feel it in my fingers!

It will be a week before I go back to university to finish my graduate diploma. My summer break has flown by and I am really grateful for having full-time (and ongoing) work.

I am looking forward to catching up with my course mates and working with new people. It would certainly be interesting to go back to school now that we've all had actual hands-on experience with kids.

This will also be the weekend before I get fitted for braces.

Finally! I am nervous but excited and after putting it off for so long I just want to get it over and done with, but it will take about 2-2.5 years for the full treatment. Goodbye solids, hello liquid diet and a skinny waist!

To make use of the weekend, E and I are going to go on another camping trip. This time to Tarra Valley in Gippsland.

nigel millett

Doesn't it look gorgeous? I can't wait to visit the Tarra Bulga National Park (rainforest + suspension bridge), the boutique brewery in Mirboo North, the waterfall near Toora and Port Albert (for fish and chips).

See you all soon!

Labels: , , , , , ,



Link to this entry | 1 commented.

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13835952\x26blogName\x3dLittle+Superhero+Girl\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://treeschar.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://treeschar.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3350957289009283493', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Back to main page

Female. Singaporean
Traveller. Bookworm.
Coffee Addict.
Amateur Photographer.
Wannabe Fashionista.
Museum Geek.

View my profile